Here at Worton we have numerous activities to keep you entertained.
- Bread & Butter Cafe- Our onsite cafe offers you a delicious homemade soups, cakes, fresh coffee, salads and variety of panini and much much more. Open Monday- Friday 10am- 2:30pm.
- Swimming pool- We have an outdoor pool on site open from spring to autumn. This pool is nicely heated and south facing so perfect for a weekend swim. You do not need to book this facility, if you are staying in any of our Worton or Thrupp cottages it is free to use!
- Tennis courts- The tennis courts are available from spring to autumn and are free to use for anyone staying at the Worton or Thrupp sites. Just remember to bring your rackets and balls!
- Funtime Bounce: If you want to enjoy inflatables during your stay with us or while celebrating a party, you can trust Funtime Bounce with 25 years of experience, committed to quality and safety, offering equipment to all events on every scale and for every occasion. Mention you come from Worton Park, as we work in partnership. https://www.funtimebounce.co.uk/
- Sophies Cookery School- We have teamed up with the amazing cookery writer and celebrity chef Sophie Grigson. Anyone staying in our luxury holiday homes can get Sophie and the team out for a first class cooking experience in the comfort of the house. A great idea for a family gathering, birthday or celebration. www.sophiescookeryschool.co.uk
- Cricket Nets- Gary Palmer's Cricket Academy is based on site along with the Millichamp and Hall shop. Gary Palmer specialises in cricket coaching techniques and practice drills to enhance player and team performances. Gary currently works with Alastair Cook (former- England Captain) as a personal batting coach. If you wish to use this facility please contact Gary in advance of your stay www.ccmacademy.co.uk.
- Worton Organic Garden and Cafe- The Organic Cafe is open Friday- Sunday please click here for more information.
Cookie usage on this website